Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Jr xp 9303

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 03:22 PM
3d-flier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jr xp 9303

Would like some help on my first Jr xp 9303 radio. Would like to set up a kill switch. I am setting up a 27% Extra 330L with an Evolution 26GT gasser with electronic ignition.
Old 03-06-2006, 04:14 PM
bhanley

Default RE: Jr xp 9303

Lots of different stuff out there and you will probably get a variety of responses. I use
Electro Dynamics optical kill switches and run them off the mix switch on the radio. I use
the gear switch for high idle.

I suggest that you think about how you want to use the different switches available
on the radio and then use them consistently in that way for all your planes so you
don't have to remember variations between planes

Using mixes and FM's in a consistent way also makes changes at the field easier and
less prone to error.

I have extablished a convention that I follow for this stuff and if you are interested
PM me and I will send you a copy.

Good Luck with the plane.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:27 AM
3d-flier

Default RE: Jr xp 9303

Thnx for your help. I like your approach for the switches cause high idle is on the same side of the tx as the throtle stick. I previously used the gear switch for the kill but will make the change since I like your idea.