Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

9CHP on Channel 50? Where oh where are they?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2002, 08:33 PM
maverick
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9CHP on Channel 50? Where oh where are they?

After deciding to get a Futaba 9CHP I called around and have found that most places either have no stock of the 9CHP or have very limited channels available and 50 is not one of them.

I am so frustrated now!

Anybody have any tips on where to get a 9CHP on CH 50 without paying an arm and a leg for it?

Anne Marie if you read this, what is the release schedule for 9CHP's on CH50?

A lot of the places said they took all they could get from the supplier and CH 50 was not available.

Also I am not changing channels. I already have a number of planes on 50 and do not want to change. So don't even think about suggesting it!
Old 01-24-2002, 08:55 AM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts
Default Hey Mav....

Your big 50 is probably where my big 50 is. I'm waiting on the 9CAP ch 50 also. They got my $$ already too. I call every week, and I'm hearing this week shipment into US in the end of the month. After that we will have them(ch50 included), so I've been told. I'm not about to change the planes I have designated on 50 either. Patience is part of hobby I guess, I'm not real good at this aspect of it though. Sit something in front of me.... I'll ponder it for a very long time, make me wait...that's real tough for me.
I'm with you though in saying.......

Hey AnnMarie, how ya doin? What can you tell us diehards here about arrival of those incredible looking 9C's. I have to go to the web to visit mine once in a while. We're just wondering here. Thanks.
Old 01-27-2002, 04:13 AM
maverick

Dale,

I'm not sure where you have your 9C on backorder for CH50, but I just got mine today.

I searched everywhere and ended up finding it at Tower of all places.

I checked their stock of 9CHP's yesterday morning and it said 'On Order', then I received an email from somebody who had read my post saying that they had just come in stock yesterday, obviosuly after I had checked.

Anyway, I ended up ordering the 9CHP this morning with the $25 off promotion that Tower is currently running. I also had a $10 gift certificate that I used bringing the price down to $524.99 which is less than the place I had it on backorder.

A quick call this morning cancelled my backorder and my new 9CHP is on the way.

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive!
Old 01-27-2002, 08:03 AM
DGrant

Default The 9C....

Hey Mav, Glad your getting yours. I'm going through NationalHobby. $339 for Trans & Rec. I was told last week they should have all available by end of month, or first part of Feb. They did get a few in I here, but nothing on ch50. I'm not really in any hurry other then the waiting factor. No biggie(YET!)
Enjoy yours, lets here how you like it when you actually get to use it. I've heard excellent things about them, and how they are so much easier to program then previous radios.
Old 01-31-2002, 03:03 AM
maverick

Well I received it today! It is on charging next to my computer and I can't help but keep looking at the thing it is that pretty!

Now I just have to program all of my planes into it before the weekend.

Good luck getting yours Dale.
Old 01-31-2002, 07:01 AM
twister

I was wondering where is that new futaba radio on the natinal hobby site for $339.00? i see one for $374.00 are you sure you got the right one?
Old 01-31-2002, 07:59 AM
slam

Default 9CAP

Twister: Open your eyes. Right there at National 9CAP tx+rx only near bottom of page!
Old 01-31-2002, 08:02 AM
DGrant

Default 9C

Yep...got the right one....it just shipped today. Just the Trans and Rec. 339 + shipping. 9CAP.
http://www.nationalhobbysupplyinc.co...iewType=Radios
At the bottom of this page.
It's a great deal for me, I have 4 planes already to put on it. I didn't need to spend the extra $$$ for the servos. It' comes with the high end PCM Rx too.Can't go wrong here.
Old 01-31-2002, 04:49 PM
twister

ok, ok i see it now for some reason i was looking on a diffrent radio page thanks a lot!!