Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Transmitter tray

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 10:30 AM
Bill Martovich
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transmitter tray

Anybody fly with a transmitter tray?. I've been trying to learn to fly with my fingers on the sides of the sticks instead of thumbs on top. Greater sense of center. This makes hloding the transmitter a bit awkward. A flying buddy suggested a support tray. I search around and couldn't find one for sale, so I made one. Just a simple fiber board with foam rubber glued on to make a surround, to hold the transmitter and raise your hands up to a comfortabe level. Seem to work in the shop, haven't flown it yet.
Any thoughts
Bill
Old 04-01-2006, 01:08 PM
carrellh

Default RE: Transmitter tray

There is a molded plastic one on this page
http://www.modelhelicopters.co.uk/ac...arAccs_JP.html

I have one called the Falcon Expert made by JV Trading in Norway. It is similar to the one listed above. Their web site doesn't seem to be working http://www.jvtrading.no/ but there is a phone number.

I really like the tray I have; some people hate them. I think you should try the one you built and see if you like it. You can make changes or adjustments after you truy it.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:39 AM
JL636
My Feedback: (79)

Do a search on your home page for Spring Air Retracts. They have a very nice tray for around $85.00. Joe
Old 04-03-2006, 08:38 AM
CL-415

Bought one from BVM last year. Love it when flying Heli. Not fully converted for planes. Been flyng 10 years with thumbs.