Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba Service

Old 12-12-2002, 01:21 AM
Juice-Dog-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba Service

Just wanted to drop a note to all of the Futaba owners out there who may not have had to service their radios.

I had a broken centering spring arm on an old Attack 4 radio and was about to retire it because of its age and I did not think I could get the part any more. However, I called the people at Futaba (217) 398-0007 and they not only had the part, they only charged me a couple of bucks for it. Unfortunately, the postal service is going to charge me more then that to ship it. Any way the point is it saved me a couple hundred bucks to keep the old work horse around for many more years. So doing some research is well worth the effort.
Old 12-12-2002, 01:37 AM
edge_fanatic
My Feedback: (4)

Default And...

AMCROSS on RCU is the futaba connection,. She is the manufacturers rep, and is online almost 24 hours a day as far as I can tell...

Futaba has nearly the best customer service I've ever seen (largely due to the work that AM puts in...).
Old 12-12-2002, 02:04 AM
sfaust
My Feedback: (11)

Default Re: And...

Originally posted by edge_fanatic
AMCROSS on RCU is the futaba connection,. She is the manufacturers rep, and is online almost 24 hours a day as far as I can tell...

Futaba has nearly the best customer service I've ever seen (largely due to the work that AM puts in...).
I would vote for AM also! She has always come through, and more than willing to spend the time on a customers behalf.

I have also found the service department to be more than capable. I sent in my 9Z for service, and the turnaround was quick and painless. I have another one thats going in to the shop in the next week or so, and I am confident the same will happen.