Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

27Mhz versus 75Mhz. Which is better?

Old 04-25-2006, 05:09 PM
Bmr4life
My Feedback: (45)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 27Mhz versus 75Mhz. Which is better?

Does either have any advantages over glitching or range? I ask because I have a brushless Traxxas Rustler (Feigao 8s, Mtroniks Genesis Pro) and can't drive more than 30 feet before the radio glitches, and when I mean glitch, I mean loss of control completely. Luckily the esc just goes to neutral when it looses signal. I'm using a stock TQ2 traxxas tx with matching RX. They are 27Mhz, would a 75Mhz setup work better? thank you
Old 04-25-2006, 07:23 PM
loughbd
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 27Mhz versus 75Mhz. Which is better?

Pick one. Both work fine. 75 has the advantage of no possible interference from CB radios but that craze pretty much died and if tuned legally they have no effect on a 27 meg model radio.

27 can be used for anything, boats, cars or aircraft. I used 27 in boats and cars and flew on it in Japan.