Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

HT625MG jitters with a Futaba 127DF reciever

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 10:40 AM
=Mudbug=

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HT625MG jitters with a Futaba 127DF reciever

OK Im sure this has been covered at some point but it there are reason a Hitech 625MG will not work right with a Futaba receiver? I can't see any and it works fine but jitters like crazy at neutral.

I have tried it on different receiver channels ( rudder, throttle, etc) and it jitters on all of them. Plug a Futaba in the same slot and its fine so I dont feel its a the receiver.

All new battery pack, receiver and servos.

Am I missing somthing, I have never mixed brands before or do I have a bad servo out of the box. Im leaning to bad servo since the Hitech retract servo works fine but I also know these are a different animal in function and design.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:45 PM
adrenalnjunky
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HT625MG jitters with a Futaba 127DF reciever

I'm thinking you have a bad servo. I run Hitec on all my planes, and mostly with Futaba 127DF receivers and have several 625MG's with no issues. On 4.8 packs I find that my 625's, 645's and 635's all like to "hum" a good bit when in the neutral position, but most of that goes away on a 6 volt pack - I think it's giving the servo a little more power to find center with. I don't see visible twitching though.

If your 625 is actually twitching - it sounds like you have done all of the proper substitution testing to pinpoint the servo itself. If it's a relatively new servo - send it back and get it repaired or replaced. If not - Hitec will probably repair it for a small fee.