Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

How many transmiters?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 11:47 AM
ZAGNUT
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: How many transmiters?

a pair of microstar2000's, one single stick and one twin stick. unlimited memory and far more flexible and easy to program than anything else out there. just use the two-stick right now and find no need for a backup radio as the only thing i can imagine ever going wrong is the RF deck or the MCU and i carry spares of both.

got a box full of all sorts of receivers but mainly use a trio of FS8's from FMA in any important plane.

dave
Old 06-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Robotech
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had a handfull of Hitec, JR and Futaba xmitters. Trimmed it all down to a Futaba 9C. No muss, no fuss, does everything I will ever need. I do keep a spare charged battery but have yet to need it.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:08 AM
OldFart1

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

(2) Optic 6's, I keep Warbirds on one and everything else on the other. Will eventually move to a 9c as it will work with my neg shift receivers, and the Optic 6 does not support any kind of differential in Elevon mode (what WERE they thinking!)