Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR 9303 and E-flight Blade CP

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 03:17 PM
F-16WpnsTech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 9303 and E-flight Blade CP

Anyone heard of setting up the 9303 to fly the e-flight blade CP micro-heli? I've seen guys at the field do it with a Futaba, but wondering if it's possible with the 9303. Thanks.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:10 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts
Default RE: JR 9303 and E-flight Blade CP

ORIGINAL: F-16WpnsTech

Anyone heard of setting up the 9303 to fly the e-flight blade CP micro-heli? I've seen guys at the field do it with a Futaba, but wondering if it's possible with the 9303. Thanks.
Hmm...

Now I'm confused

I just bought a Blade CP and had not even thought about trying to fly it with my Futaba stuff since I figured it's JR equipment, coming from Horizon and all. I can't see any reason you should not be able to use your JR tx if the shift is correct on the Blade rx as they run on the 72MHz band, but as I said, I thought they were positive shift.

If you've seen folks fly them on Futaba, I'd be interested in how they did it since I don't care to buy a frequency module for either of my Futaba tx's if it won't work. I do have a synthesized module for one of my tx's, but they are notorius for not working with other manufacturer's rx's.
Old 06-16-2006, 04:21 PM
lrb75
My Feedback: (12)

Aparently the radio equipment on the blade is compatable with Futaba trasmitters. You will have to go with a seperate receiver if you want to use your 9303. It isn't very hard to do.
Old 06-16-2006, 04:40 PM
ysrcflyer

I did it with a 7Cap and 6txas Futaba's. All I had to do was buy a "short" futaba crystal, drop it into the 4in1 reciever on the Blade.
Go to http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...t=blade+futaba There are detailed instructions how to do it.
Old 06-16-2006, 06:14 PM
Dugster

As I understand it from my experiments the Balde CP and CX have negitive shift, single conversion receivers.
Old 06-16-2006, 07:29 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

THANKS GUYS!

I'll have to give the synthesized module on my 9Z a try and see if that works first, but a short crystal for the rx seems to be the fix!

edit info:

Well I tried the synthesized module on my 9Z and it didn't want to play, but that's not unusual, something about proprietary programming on the 9Z module. On to the new crystal for the rx!