Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec support?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 11:52 PM
XJet
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec support?

I've been quite vocal in the past about leveling critiques at Hitec and their support but I have to now take my nice new hat and eat it with a good helping of humble pie.

The guys at Hitec recently did an exceptionally good deed to help out the youngest flier at our club and I'm awfully impressed.

It's not uncommon to find negative comments about products or services on the Net but in this case, Hitec's "going the extra mile" certainly deserves recognition -- and has made a 10-year-old boy very happy.

Congratulations Hitec.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:52 AM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: Hitec support?

Xjet I thought I got a hint of that at the Hitec forum and the way you presented the problem Does make one want to go the extra mile.

Hitec has always been at the top of list for me in product support, I wish you and the young man well[8D]

John
Old 07-06-2006, 08:10 PM
aa2dd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hitec support?

Hi guys ....

I have been using Hitec receivers and servos for many years. The performance has been flawless. When i crashed, and messed up an RCD3800 that was questionable on warranty. Hitec rebuilt with never a hesitation, and also no charge. I have found then to be great to deal with.

Bruce

aa2dd