Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Scratched 12z display

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 05:21 PM
jfail1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scratched 12z display

I fly at a field out in the desert here in Arizona which at this time of year is blanketed with mosquitos. A few days ago I sprayed up with mosquito repellent. Later I noticed the plastic cover on the display of my 12z had a bunch of pits on it and/or stains. I determined that some of the spray I used got on the plastic. When I got home absolutely nothing would take the stuff off (Windex, Alcohol, Dish soap etc.). I searched on the internet for plastic restoration products. I ran into a product NOVUS 7136, a three part scratch remover and polisher for plastic. I got the stuff today and it is like magic, it removed the pits, stains etc. and also almost completely removed some scratches on the plastic. Great stuff, I got it from Whitehorse Motorcycles in NH, 800-531-1133, $15.99