Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

GWS Nano Compatable Servo Arms

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 05:14 PM
WilsonFlyer
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GWS Nano Compatable Servo Arms

Help please.

I'm trying to complete my Flat-Out Cap 580. At the advice of my LHS, they sold me GWS Nano servos for the CAP. Now I get to the end of my instructions to install the arms and radio gear (the servos are already glued in and inaccessable) only to find that the proprietary servo arms INCLUDED in the plane kit are only there for JR, Futaba and Hitec. CRAP! I always buy Futaba or Hitec but I was trying to do this on the cheap. Payback's a $@#$ I guess.

Does anybody know if I can reliable use one of the included Futaba or JR or Hitec servo arms on the GWS servos or am I just screwed?

Thanks,
Bob
Old 08-22-2006, 05:40 PM
WilsonFlyer
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: GWS Nano Compatable Servo Arms

Correction. They are Naro and NONE of the three offerings with the plan works! (SPIT!)

Sure hope Dubro has an answer.