Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR reciever+futaba servos+speed controller

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 04:21 PM
bloomy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR reciever+futaba servos+speed controller

how Can I hook up a JR reciever to futaba servos and how can I hook up a speed controller to the reciever if the battery hooks up to the speed controller instead of a battery connection on the reciever
Old 08-13-2006, 07:12 PM
pilotpete2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR reciever+futaba servos+speed controller

First, the Futaba servos can be plugged into the JR reciever by cutting off the tab or key that the Futaba plugs have, they then should be able to plug in but now there is no keying so they may go in either way, not much of a problem as if in backwards they just won't work, no magic smoke will be let out, just observe the color coding on the wires and you will be fine. When using an ESC that has a BEC circuit, the reciever is powered thru the speed control servo plug that plugs into the throttle channel of the radio, no other battery required, the BEC circuit in the ESC has a voltage regulator that gives you 5 volts to run the radio system. Good luck.
Pete