Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Problem with JR 790 PCM Receiver ??

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 01:07 PM
GeneG
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem with JR 790 PCM Receiver ??

I just put the JR Synth module into my 9303 Transmitter and paired it up with a 790 PCM synth reciever on Channel 51.
The problem is that there is a pretty good size delay from when you move the stick to when the server arm moves. About 1/2 second (It may not sound like allot but it is!).

This delay is on all the surfaces and any range. I can't seem to get rid of it. The reciever is away from any servo or servo wire, the antenna goes right into an antenna tube and exits the bottom of the plane. Servo extensions for the tail servos are attached to the top of the fuse (the antenna in on the bottom). The closest the two get is about two inchces where the antenna exits the bottom (right next to the metal tail wheel bracket). There is about 4 inches of antenna hanging out the bottom.

Obviously I didn't fly the Ultimate but I did fly a Helicopter with the same radio that used a JR 770 PCM receiver with the crystal. That worked fine.

Anyone seen this before? There is no glitching, just a delay. Also when returning to center, the controls seem to take 2 steps to get back. Sometimes they don't center properly. The surfaces all seem to move in steps when they delfect as well.

Thanks in advance

Gene