Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Trouble installing Radio on computer WInXP

Old 08-15-2006, 09:31 AM
deblou66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trouble installing Radio on computer WInXP

Im all new but very excitied to enter the world of RC Planes and I just bought a P51 Mustang PTS from hangar 9.
Im trying to setup the radio on my ocmputer so i can first get used to the controls on the simulator they included Cockpit Master Hangar 9 Edition. Im guessing i need a driver that is not included on the CD or something. Im using Windows XP. The radio is plugged with included cable in a serial port of my computer.
Plus is this simulator any good? Is there better ones out there i could use with my radio. Anything besides Real Flight which seems to cost way too much.
Thanks for any info

Vincent
Old 08-15-2006, 09:45 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 65 Likes on 52 Posts
Default RE: Trouble installing Radio on computer WInXP

You may get an answer here on this radio forum, but I suggest posting it to the simulator forum. Since double posting isn't something you should do, maybe you could ask one of the mods to move this one.

Simulator forum link;

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_138/tt.htm