Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba R168DF FM DC Receiver

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 10:30 PM
Electriceddie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba R168DF FM DC Receiver

Hey Guys,

Has anyone used these new receivers yet? How are they? I was looking to use it in Q-500 plane but have been warned in the past about the use of R127 receivers in Q-500 becuase they get eratic under the high vibration during racing. I was wondering if these would work as well as the Hitec supreme receivers do. Most guys use the Hitec Supreme in Q-500.

Anyone would any expertise in this area , I would love to hear your opinion.

Thanks

Ed
Old 08-21-2006, 01:27 PM
TIMETOM
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba R168DF FM DC Receiver

I can not adress the Q-500 issue but I have purchase one of the new recievers and have sent it back 2 times with glitch problems. I have not heard anyone else having any problems but it has just got me skeptical of the new receiver. I hope it is just a fluke and they will be able to correct the problem. Never had a issue with futaba before. Tim