Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Strange futaba reciever

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 10:04 PM
MormonMike
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strange futaba reciever

This new Futaba R168DF reciever may have problems. When you split the rec. channels 1 and 6 for aileron, have any of you guys who use this particular rec. have a problem with it interfering with channels 5 and 7 ?. My Retract servo was hooked to those two channels and what a problem it has been. Had nothing but very irratic behavior on the work bench. Gear would cycle itself then settle down. Flip the retract switch and nothing would happen or then it would try to cycle. Sometimes just leaving it alone for a moment it would twitch back and forth. I'm using a Futaba 9C cleared on all parameters. And it just came back from annual servicing too. All leads twisted to stop RFI, new battery, Retract servo and pull wires for retracts have been adjusted to specs. The rec. is one of those new high/low reception types. Also a Futaba crystal installed. Any chance it could just be a bad rec. ? I know you guys have better things to do with your time, but, I sure would appreciate your responses. I'll proceed with trying a different rec. and post my results. I thought I had the problem resolved, but it damm near cost me big-time with H-9 Hellcat, fortunatley, no damage. Thanks guys, MM