Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

, Futaba 12Z or JR 10x

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 09:04 AM
chrisansilver
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default , Futaba 12Z or JR 10x

Im in the market for a new Tranamitter, have always flown Futaba a 9 C Super, Im looking to upgrade and thinking Futaba 12Z or JR10X, I have only 3 planes, If I were to go Futaba 12Z then it would be easy on the wallet, If I went JR it would mean buying 2 Extra recievers, but JR has such a great reputation. Who knows the pros and cons of each transmitter?, I know its a personal preference,not trying to open a can of worms here. Anything to add?
Old 10-24-2006, 04:13 PM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts
Default RE: , Futaba 12Z or JR 10x

I flew only futaba and hitec for years. One crash in a turbine and I switched to JR. Why? Just because most jet guys are using them and most jet accesorries and turbines have JR plugs and colors. I'll still fly my props with Futaba, mostly because I've got so many recievers.

Good luck,

Rafae
Old 10-25-2006, 11:59 PM
RCP57
My Feedback: (25)

I made the switch from Futaba equipment four years ago and I have never looked back or regretted the switch. At the time I was flying a 9C and went to a JR 10X. Best money I have ever spent regarding radio equipment.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:10 PM
Robotech
My Feedback: (9)

Depends on if you want a product that was just released or one that is most likely on the way out.