Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Need help with 6x

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2003, 03:32 AM
rkrig
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with 6x

I am new to computer radios and though I have read the instuctions I am still a bit confused about something. It seems to say that I can run 2 elevator servos on different channels using one of (or both of) the programmable mixes. I can get the servos to do what i want, but the trim will only work for one side. Also the mix is only active when the elevator dual rate switch is in the down position, thus no dual rates . Would one of you guys of experiece please lend me a hand? Do I just need to use a y harness instead? Thanks. Randy
Old 01-19-2003, 04:55 AM
Flyfalcons

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Randy,
You will have to live with the trim problem if you are using a 6XA as there is no trim option with the user mix.

To get around the dual rate problem, set up DRSW type 2 so that you have rudder, aileron, and elevator D/R on the right (aileron) D/R switch.

It may be easier with this radio to just get a reversing Y-harness for the elevators. I had the same problem and ended up getting a 9C.
Old 01-19-2003, 05:32 AM
rkrig
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds good. Thanks for your help. Take care. Randy