Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Searching for "Dynamco Magnetic Valves"

Old 11-08-2006, 11:33 AM
Modellballone.de

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Searching for "Dynamco Magnetic Valves"

Hello Friends,

I am looking to find Dynamco Magnetc Valves.

Dynamco is an US Company and I can get the requested valves also in Germany.
At this time I ask myself, as if I can get this valves for a lower price from a Friend (like you) directly from the USA to Germany, than to buy them in Germnay for a higher price.

P.O. Box 269
Roper Pump Co./ Dynamco
3475 Old Maysville Rd.
Commerce, Ga. 30529
Phone: (706) 336-3341
www.dynamco.com

2/2 Way Magnetic Valve Number D1F1202 (5V DC) - 10 or 20 pieces
3/2 Way Magnetic Valve Number D1H1202 (5V DC) - 5 or 10 pieces

Also I need the connectors for this valves - 20 pieces

It would be very helpful, if someone can contact Dynamco directly from the USA to ask for the price of the valves.

I hope to find a modeller, who can help a German R/C Hot Air Balloonist to find a way to buy cheap valves.

Thanks a lot friends,

Olaf Schneider
Germany

www.modellballone.de
post [@] modellballone.de

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om32095.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	556452   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca80795.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	556453   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kf12350.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	556454   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch97395.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	556455   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ng10289.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	556456   Click image for larger version

Name:	Te47175.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	556457   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki19268.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	556458   Click image for larger version

Name:	To44587.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	556459  

Old 11-09-2006, 10:31 AM
dirtybird
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: Searching for "Dynamco Magnetic Valves"

I don't think anyone in the US would want to help you. We have scavengers(lawyers) that just love to castigate anyone that has to do with a life and death situation.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:43 PM
Modellballone.de

I don't think anyone in the US would want to help you. We have scavengers(lawyers) that just love to castigate anyone that has to do with a life and death situation.

Magnetic Valves are a situation of life and death????

What do you fly (if you fly a model)? Think about it and if it is a risk to buy and fly them like it is a strong situation for a life and death situation and you wear and use a model against the national security.

What about the people in the USA? Is in your head only thinking about life, death, 11th September and national security?
If I would have a bad thinking: do you really think, that I please US-Modellers to give me informations and help me?

Please read exactly what I wrote in my first posting and be shure: if I had a bad thinking in this matter, the price would not be important and I could order these valves in Germany for myself.

In the first time it is enough for me to know the price for the valves that I can see, if there is a big difference between to US-price and German price.

If this is a question of national security and your scavengers will be begann to work very easily I only can say: forget my first and this posting and live your life on your airfield - do not look over your intellect horizon and take care for you on every day.

If your sentnece is really that what the Americans think, I for myself can not understand this position and I am not sure, that really every US-Modeller think really so. I am sure to find someone, who can help me. Help to get the first informations like the price for theses valves.

Have a nice day.

Olaf Schneider
Old 11-10-2006, 09:24 AM
dirtybird
My Feedback: (5)

When I lived in Europe I usually had to go thru special US channels to get products from US manufacturers. Otherwise if I tried to order with my European address I would get referred to some European affiliate.
In order for you to get the US price you would have to get an American to buy the product and ship it to you. This makes the American liable if something should happen caused by the item.
The valve you want is to be used in a hot air balloon. That makes it a life and death situation.
It may sound ridicules to you but thats the way life has become in the US. You can't do anything without considering the legal ramifications.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:30 PM
Modellballone.de

... sorry, in this matter I have an other intension - we can discuss every day about the business between US and Europe but it dosĀ“nt help me anyway.

Following your words, I never get an informations about the prices for this valves? I can not believe - sorry.

You can be sure that I get the price for this valves from someone - maybe not from you - but IĀ“am sure that another can give me that information. And in the first step, I only want get the price-info - nothing more.

Normalwise I want order this valves - now I would be happy, if someone only can give me an prive-Info - is it too much for the US modellers to ask for the price and give it to me? I can not belive.

Bye

OS
Old 11-10-2006, 03:15 PM
JustErik

Borat? Is that you?!?!?!?

Just kidding, of course.

I hope you find what you need.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Rat6666

The valve you want is to be used in a hot air balloon. That makes it a life and death situation.
It may sound ridicules to you but thats the way life has become in the US. You can't do anything without considering the legal ramifications.
Sorry to drag up an old topic, but I find these statements ridiculous.

A radio-controlled hot air balloon is not a life or death situation. By your logic, a model airplane is also a life or death situation. A real, passenger-carrying balloon actually is. I build and fly both real hot air balloons and scale model hot air balloons and airships. There is nothing any more dangerous on a hot air balloon than there is on a model airplane or helicopter. If all control is lost, the balloon floats gently back down to the ground like a parachute. Ask a plane to do that and see what happens!

Olaf, if you still need help I'd be glad to assist. I'll send you an email.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:02 PM
vintageflyer
My Feedback: (1)

A model airplane actually is a life and death situation according to the AMA. thats what the heavy 2 million presidents are for. It is a shame what we have been reduced to. you can't even design a sock without someone claiming they fell because of it, and now their lawyers want to get your life savings.

I did just get off the phone w/ Dynamco. My cat. is on it's way.
They're haapy to give out via telephone any prices they have, You should be able to get them direct. You just need that part number and your set. Very nice people by the way.

DM

ORIGINAL: Rat6666

Sorry to drag up an old topic, but I find these statements ridiculous.

A radio-controlled hot air balloon is not a life or death situation. By your logic, a model airplane is also a life or death situation. A real, passenger-carrying balloon actually is. I build and fly both real hot air balloons and scale model hot air balloons and airships. There is nothing any more dangerous on a hot air balloon than there is on a model airplane or helicopter. If all control is lost, the balloon floats gently back down to the ground like a parachute. Ask a plane to do that and see what happens!

Olaf, if you still need help I'd be glad to assist. I'll send you an email.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:06 PM
vintageflyer
My Feedback: (1)

lol
ORIGINAL: JustErik

Borat? Is that you?!?!?!?

Just kidding, of course.

I hope you find what you need.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Modellballone.de

A model airplane actually is a life and death situation according to the AMA.
Sorry guys - some of you have a broken thinking to the situation - make what you want - and thin what you think - no one must! help me - but everyone can help me - and if there are some of you, who really think about a critical life and death situation to buy these valves and sell them ... please lay back and close your eyes - bur please be consequently and do never use a flying RC-Model, also not RC-Boat or RC-Car - please think about, that the useage can be a life and death situation.

Thank you all you other normal guys who want give me your help.

This is my last thread in this matter - at this time I have what I want and at this time I need no further help.

Thanks,

Olaf