Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

which tx plase help

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Flying freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which tx plase help

Im looking for a tx. dont mind the brand jr/futaba. What i am looking for are the 3 high rate switches (rudder ailoron d/r elvator) sorry about order not sure. These switches must be places above the gimbles. You can see this on the more expensife radios like the 9c 9z...
Old 11-10-2006, 06:14 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts
Default RE: which tx plase help

Both the Futaba 7C and 9C would have those.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Flying freak

anything in the jr areana?
Old 11-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Flying freak

I just looked at the 7c you sure it has 4 two position high/low rate switches? one on each side of were the antana comes out.. i only see 3 leading me to belive one is ail one is elev and the other is d/r? thats still means i dont have rudder
Old 11-11-2006, 12:05 AM
alan0899

G'day Mate,
JR 7202, 9X, 10X
Old 11-11-2006, 09:38 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

ORIGINAL: BarracudaHockey

Both the Futaba 7C and 9C would have those.
Hmm...

You sure 'bout that Barracuda?

I have a 9CAP Super and it's only got two 3 position switches, one on the face and the other on the top right side. I don't know about the 7C.

Flying Freak;

As far as I know the only Futaba 9 series that has more than two 3 position switches, is the Futaba 9Z WC2 series which has four 3 position switches and they are all on the face above the sticks. The original 9Z and the 9Z WC have only two 3 position switches from what I was able to determine when looking at 9Z's. That is one reason I went to the 9ZAP WC2 from the 9C Super. The other thing, and I'm not positive about this one, is that the Futaba radios allow you to assign a function to a switch and I don't believe JR does that. Maybe a JR user can chime in on that one?

The other thing about the Futaba 9Z WC2 is that they are out of production. They occasionally show up here and other places for sale used if that's what you decide to go with, but be aware that the 9Z is no picnic trying to learn the programming. Once you figure that out it's a great radio with LOTS of features...