Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Different Types Of Servo Connectors

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2003, 02:57 AM
uncrichie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Different Types Of Servo Connectors

Ive noticed that there are several types of connectors used by the various radio manufacturers. Is there a website or location that I can find pictures and names for these connectors. I would like to purchase these plugs and pins by themselves but have no clue as to what to look for in the various electronics magazines or their part numbers. I am only familiar with the old style of Airtronics plugs. Can anyone supply the needed information. I also need to know which plugs would be interchangeable between manufacturers. Many thanks in advance. Uncrichie...
Old 01-31-2003, 04:13 AM
smitymax

Up until now the connectors have not been interchangable. You have to get the plug that matches the reciver or extension you are using by manufadturere. The plugs are aviaiable individually so you can make up your own connectorns for extension, battery packs etc. You just buy the one by the make or manufacturer of the device you want to connect to. One on-line source is Maxx Products. www.maxxprod,com
They ususaly have an ad page in the model magazines.. RCM and MAN. They also have the 3 wire cable to make the extensions. Hope this helps
Old 01-31-2003, 04:41 AM
4*60
My Feedback: (41)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hitec/Jr/Airtronics Z are all interchangeable Here is a link to explain som ethings ??

http://www.fatlion.com/sailplanes/servos.html
Old 01-31-2003, 06:56 PM
henryhighwood

Servo City ( www.servocity.com ) sells connectors .
Old 01-31-2003, 08:35 PM
uncrichie

Thanks for all the info fellas, this has helped alot. Uncrichie...