Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Speed controller help

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 07:20 PM
TwinForced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speed controller help

I didnt know who else to turn to but my RC buddy's........... I am in a wheelchair, manual mostly but have an electric for work and play, my first prob is the controller is showing a fault code, I would like to find a person good with electronics to check it out for me, second prob is that it has parameters set so that when stop'd it wouldn't apply much power all at one time for safty............. not good when stuck on a root back in the woods and no one to help me, I cant get out and push LOL.

So anyone here or know of anyone who would like to try and look at it for me and or mod this thing for better slow speed power ? I'm 35 years old and can take care of my self with power, the wheelchair Co just dont see it that way...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt57765.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	593896   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rm38742.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	593897   Click image for larger version

Name:	Uz67701.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	65.2 KB