Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

mrc single stick system

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2003, 04:45 AM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mrc single stick system

I was cleaning out my p[arents home and came across a radio control system ..its still in the original box..my dad was going to do r/c many years back but never got to it..does a old r/c system have any collectors value??the servo's are linear type and it seems like it would have some sentimental value..not sure what to do with it..have old escapements for a debplt live wire too and geven thew plane..sad as my dad got me into the hobby as a kid but he never did anything with it..would appreciate everyones two cents about what to do with it..
Old 02-05-2003, 12:46 PM
jskrebs

I might be interested in the MRC radio I want to upgrade an older US single stick radio to fly helicopters. Can you post any pictures?
Old 02-06-2003, 01:19 PM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

as a matter of fact among my feats in life is learning to use a digital cam ..over the weekend I will try to insert a picture and we can go futher if your interested thanks..