Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

NEED HELP PROGRAMMING FLAPS ON DX-7

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 02:50 PM
radiocontrol
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED HELP PROGRAMMING FLAPS ON DX-7

I know this has probably been addressed in the forums, but I hate to wade thru all the replies to find it. I am trying to program in flaps using the three position switch on my DX7. I have a Mini Ultra Stick that I have installed servos for flaps. I am using a Y connector and have plugged the connector into the AUX channel on my AR6200 receiver. I go to page 38 in the DX 7 manual to set up the 3 position switch and then to page 53 to program in flap travel and I can't get it to work. If I plug the Y connector into the gear slot on the receiver, my flaps do go down when I toggle the gear switch, but I would rather use the 3 position flap/mix switch instead. Can anyone help?? Thanks!!
Old 12-02-2007, 03:30 PM
alan0899

Default RE: NEED HELP PROGRAMMING FLAPS ON DX-7

G'day Mate,
Have a look here, http://www.rcaerobats.net/
Go to the Spektrum DX7 page, & check out the setup options, I think you will find you need to "ACT" activate the switch that you want to operate the flaps, it is probably "INH" inhibited, so it won't work.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:18 PM
radpilot
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: NEED HELP PROGRAMMING FLAPS ON DX-7

need some help from some experts on the dx-7 , used the 6 chanel jr in the past , any way . here it is ...after seting my planes up for there maiden flight , flying and adjusting trim for level flight and so on . how do ( offsett trim ) or get the radio to store the current trim positions as the new center for the paticular model ? I called horizion and the said dust leave leave the trim in that position when done flying. dont like that because i like to center all my trims to zero prior to flight. any help is greatly appreciated .