Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Suitable RC for Submarine?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 04:43 AM
Sparkingbolt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suitable RC for Submarine?

Is there any available RC that would be readily usable on a model submarine with 4 functions: 3 separate motors and some lights? Thanks, Dan
Old 02-14-2007, 02:16 PM
RaceCity

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Suitable RC for Submarine?

Dan,

I don't really have an answer for you, but I always thought it'd be fun to stand down by the lake holding a transmitter.

If somebody wanted to know what I was doing, I'd tell them I was running a r/c submarine. Who'd know the difference?

Old 02-16-2007, 03:16 AM
AndersDK

ORIGINAL: RaceCity

Dan,

I don't really have an answer for you, but I always thought it'd be fun to stand down by the lake holding a transmitter.

If somebody wanted to know what I was doing, I'd tell them I was running a r/c submarine. Who'd know the difference?

And who can tell the difference between Sig Trainer and a WarBird when it is more than 30 meters away?

RC- submarines are a lot more fascinating than most people would think it to be. And most of the common RC gear (using 40 MHz in Europe or 72 MHz) can be used with the sub in fresh water.

Best Regards,
Anders

Old 02-16-2007, 09:01 AM
Dsegal

Take a look at this submarine forum: http://www.rcgroups.com/submarines-60/