Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Re;Older Airtronics receiver problem!

Old 03-14-2007, 09:00 AM
moodier
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re;Older Airtronics receiver problem!

Help:Having trouble getting this message sent tried a test went but then again dumped the message anyway sorry for taking up that space!OK problem is bought this plane with operating older type Airtronics the one with the 3 notches in the plugs.Saw it work so know was OK!Goofed when adding new battery reverersed the polarity.Fixed that now but!Can only get the throtttle and rudder to work.No luck on other 2!Tried 2 different rx.even no help!Plugged in different servos no help either.Can't imagine what could cause this if worked on othere rx's would say just burned out something in Rx but even with different ones won't work.The new battery is a 6 volt but in looking at the wall wart it actually is 6 volt too!What am I missing here??Thanks
Old 03-14-2007, 11:20 AM
davewallace
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Re;Older Airtronics receiver problem!

moodier,
You should try 4.8volts. Some old equipment and many new items don't like 6 volts.

Dave