Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

9c flap vs full length ailerons

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2003, 03:47 AM
archer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9c flap vs full length ailerons

This is NOT a crow question.
I have the US 60 with quad flaps. I followed the FAQ page to set up crow on switch c Down, full length ailerons on c Up. and flap to elevator on b down.

Flaps are on the left slider and work fine in all functions. My issue is the flaps are centered when the slider is centered. I want them to be centered with slider all the way up and fully deployed when down. (easy to miss center even with the beeper when flying) I can do this, but then the flaps will not go up with full length ailerons or elevators mixes. Only down.
I know there is a simple answer, but I am brain dead after all that programing.
It would also be nice to have the crow set up on a slider instead of an all or nothing switch.
Thanks for any help.
Hope this does not double post, would not send.
Old 02-17-2003, 03:53 AM
Flyfalcons

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 9c flap vs full length ailerons

Is it possible to do this by mechanically adjusting the linkages so that the flaps are level when the slider is up? I was able to do this with my 6XAS and I got full deflection when using flaperons both ways. I have not tried this with my 9C, however.