Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Looking for the correct Futaba receiver

Old 02-22-2003, 01:12 AM
Charlie H.
My Feedback: (38)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for the correct Futaba receiver

Hi Guys
I have a older Futaba Conquest FP-T5NLP PCM transmitter . Can you tell me what receiver , i can use and is there a after market available.

Thanks Charlie
Old 02-22-2003, 01:49 AM
jetranger-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Default RX

That set used the old 512 PCM RX could be hard to find it
Old 02-22-2003, 01:19 PM
airega1
My Feedback: (204)

Default conquest 5 pcm

Hey Charlie listen up, I've had 2 conquest 5 PCM's These use 512 resolution single conversion RX's. They are great radios as long as no one else is flying with you, I'll explain, I f you are flying and there are 2 other TX's 23 channels apart from each other, for instance CH 20 and CH 43 or any combination of channels 23 frequencies apart, regardless of what CH you are on, You are going into FAIL SAFE GUARANTEED! So when flying this PCM 5 and there will be 2 other TX's turned on you better be sure these other TX's are not 23 channels apart. I believe this is called 3IM ( third order intermodulation) I sold those PCM 5's because there are many flyers at my field.

look for 2 other TX's 23 ch's apart have them turn on and walk into the same area with your plane on but not running, and see the results. By the way if you are not in the close proximity of the other TX's everything will seem normal until you walk into the pilot boxes near the other 2 TX's
good luck
Frank
Old 02-22-2003, 03:46 PM
Charlie H.
My Feedback: (38)

Default Looking for the correct Futaba receiver

Thanks Jet Ranger and Frank for the info. Charlie