Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

ds821 glitching

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 08:52 AM
cfaw10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ds821 glitching

Has anyone had any trouble with the spectrum ds821 servos glitching? I'm using a JR sport sx600 radio and berg reciever. This is not just noise, it is a very pronounced glitch. All four servos do it. Tried connecting one at a time to see if there was a bad servo. Even tried a different berg reciever. Still can't get more than 10 feet away on a range check. A friend checked them out on 2 different recievers (both fm) and had the same problem. Any advice is welcome.

--Thanks--
Old 04-24-2007, 10:00 AM
mtwister

Default RE: ds821 glitching

I currently run all 8 of my planes with the 821's, and have never had a glitch. Since you say it's on all servo's, i'd check your reciever crystal, and or the reciever itself. Maybe try swapping another in there and see if the glitching is gone.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:44 AM
cfaw10

I've tried 2 different recievers (one is brand new), they both work fine with standard servos.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:46 PM
mtwister

If it's glitching as you try to range test, you have a problem with either the reciever, or radio. Not the servo's.