Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

airtronics receiver xtals

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2003, 03:35 AM
Steve47
My Feedback: (75)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default airtronics receiver xtals

With Airtronics receivers (92765/72 FM dual conversion narrow band in particular) can the receiver crystal be changed to any frequency from 11 to 60 or does one have to stay in the lower band 11-35 or upper band 36-60 like you have to with some receivers? Thanks for your help. Steve47
Old 02-27-2003, 01:04 PM
aksmithrc
My Feedback: (2)

Default Changing Airtronics RX Crystals

Any 72 mHz fequency crystal may be used. I have performed range tests (under same conditions) onseveral 92765 rx's (operating on 4.8 volts) to see if there is a noticeable or significant range difference in a channel 12 crystal in place or a channel 55 (highest frequency I had); range was the same.
Old 02-27-2003, 01:08 PM
aksmithrc
My Feedback: (2)

Default Changing Airtronics RX Crystals

Any 72 mHz fequency crystal may be used. Just to satisfy myself and a couple of others in our area that this is really true, I have performed range tests (under same conditions) on several 92765 rx's (operating on 4.8 volts) to see if there is a noticeable or significant range difference with a channel 12 crystal in place, a channel 34 crystal in place, or a channel 55 (highest frequency I had); range was the same for these rx's with any crystal we tested