Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

mixing sevo connectors..

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 08:06 AM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mixing sevo connectors..

I seem to have apparently confused myself with what goes with what. I have a hitec rx I am using on my new plane with JR servos..I need extension wires and I am assuming that if I buy wire connectors , the end going into the receiver is a universal type connector? yeah I have gotten myself confused .lol
Old 06-11-2007, 08:29 AM
rctrax

Default RE: mixing sevo connectors..

If it fits it is right
Old 06-11-2007, 03:55 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: cloudancer03 I seem to have apparently confused myself with what goes with what. I have a hitec rx I am using on my new plane with JR servos..I need extension wires and I am assuming that if I buy wire connectors , the end going into the receiver is a universal type connector? yeah I have gotten myself confused .lol
Hitec and JR use the same S-01 plugs on their servos and extension leads as do current Sanwa(Airtronics). If you get a Futaba lead by mistake, the servo will plug into the receptor but the "J" plug will need to have the little key snapped or cut off and opposite corners bevelled to same shape as an S-01. Refer diagrams Servo - mixing leads and connections

Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
Old 06-11-2007, 05:24 PM
TLH101
My Feedback: (90)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That page is good link, just be aware it does not take Airtronics "Z" into account. Only old style Airtronics are shown on the link. New style Airtronics, (blue connectors) are identical to current JR and Hitec connections in connector style and wire positions.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:24 PM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

thanks allan. the link got back in the right direction.you do something long enough you think it becomes automatic.I need to concentrate on one project at a time and things work put.I used to fly airtronics years ago then went over to futaba.but futaba servos are pricey in general.hitec stuff has done well for me.