RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

MX-3S servo problem

Old 06-24-2007, 06:45 PM
jkdv8
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default MX-3S servo problem

What is up everyone. I know double post and i appoligize. So i have had my MX-3S for some time and now the throttle servo is acting up. Sometimes it will sit there and spaz all over the place. But the main problem is that it is not returning back to neutral (servo horn isnt slipping already checked it). I have it in my N4-Tec and after a couple of passes it will stop at about half throtle and not return to neutral. i have searched all over the (i.e. monster trucks, stadium, on road etc.) place and havent found anyone with a similar problem. The voltage indicator on the VSM says the voltage is 5.4. But i also have all the wires twirled together. Could that be causing it. i have had it set up like this for awhile with no problems. could the servo be goin bad. dont understand. Any help or direction would be much appreciated. the throttle servo is ran through a Ofna failsafe if that helps any and the VSM is ran off the 3rd channel. ch.1 steering, ch.2 throttle (w/ failsafe), ch. 3 VSM

Thanks John