Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Multiplex Pico TX probelm - Pse Help!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2003, 12:30 AM
nadisha-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Multiplex Pico TX probelm - Pse Help!

Hello All,

I have a MPX Pico Line 35 MHz R/C radio (new). Indeed it is a very nice radio. I got it with 5 channels (channel 5, centre control upgraded). I did not get the manual; I tried to learn different functions by trial and error. Some how I switch on the radio while holding the PCB mounted micro push button switch. Transmitter switched on (green LED lit up) without the LCD display. Then I press the button once more. I had 100% battery when I was doing that, then the TX started showing 25% battery and started beeping.

Later I also found if I do the same thing with (about 6.8V), I can re-set the transmitters battery meter back to normal.

But I also found the servo throw / servo volume has come down to about 50% (45º servo disc turning for the full stick movement) instead of 100% (90º). I don't know how to correct this problem. When I try to get the transmitter back to normal, some times, some channels (not all) come back to normal 100% (90º). But I have no idea how they become normal.

This is the only radio that I have and now it is very clear that this button is not for end user. But I want to get the radio back to normal. I think I need the re/calibration procedure...

Please be kind enough and help me to get the thing working. How do I get the full servo throw on all the 5 channels, and What should I do to bring the TX back to its original settings?

I emailed multiplex US/UK/Germany & Aus no one replied except 1 reply from US, but US also now do not reply.

Thank you very much for you kind help,

Nadisha
4S7NR