Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

RC radio instructions

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 02:53 PM
JorgePauloSantos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC radio instructions

Helle everybody,

Iam a newcommer to this great RC world, and Iam starting with my "left foot": I've purchased in ebay a 6ch rc system (COLCO 6 CH Stick Type Radio System (35MHz Mode 1)) that was a great deal! The problem is that the equipment does not bring operating instructions, and I don't know how to use it. I don't know how to install batteries in receptor unit, I don't know the proper voltage...
I fell very depressed... Can anyone get me a copy of the English, Spanish or French operation manual and could email to me?
My email is:

[email protected]

Thank you in advance. Help me regain the trust in the human kind :-)

Best regards

Jorge
Old 07-05-2007, 03:32 PM
carrellh

Default RE: RC radio instructions

I hate to see anyone who is new to RC start out with ebay purchases. There can be great deals but often the deals depend on the person knowing exactly what they are looking for.

Many deals are not so great when there is no support for the product.

I have never heard of the COLCO brand. Doing a search through Google it appears to be something that is typically sold as part of a complete plane or helicopter package. Most of the links I found appeared to be at least somewhat connected to: http://www.rcmart.com

As far as the receiver battery, many radio systems come with a 4.8 volt nicad battery pack like this one:
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXN731&P=0

There are lots of other possibilities. Most RC receivers can use 4.8 or 6.0 volt battery packs. All of my battery packs are 4.8 volt.
Old 07-05-2007, 03:52 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: JorgePauloSantos Helle everybody, Iam a newcommer to this great RC world, and Iam starting with my "left foot": I've purchased in ebay a 6ch rc system (COLCO 6 CH Stick Type Radio System (35MHz Mode 1)) that was a great deal! The problem is that the equipment does not bring operating instructions, and I don't know how to use it. I don't know how to install batteries in receptor unit, I don't know the proper voltage... I fell very depressed... Can anyone get me a copy of the English, Spanish or French operation manual and could email to me? My email is: [email protected] Thank you in advance. Help me regain the trust in the human kind :-) Best regards Jorge
Refer to Shenzen Colco Model Co Ltd and click on "English" button, then "Downloads".
You will find much more usefull information on my web page, especially under the sub sections "FAQ = Answers for Beginners and Advanced RC'ers" and "Radio Systems, Accessories, Alterations and FAQ"
Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
Old 07-05-2007, 04:42 PM
JorgePauloSantos

Hi Carrell,

thank you for your hint. I believe it will be very useful.
I agree on what you said in your replay: maybe this part of a rc model.
Anyway, another friend from this forum send me a link to COLCO: http://www.colco.com.cn/CHS/.

Best regards

Jorge
Old 07-05-2007, 04:44 PM
JorgePauloSantos

Hi Alan

thank you for your hint.It was very useful.
Unfortunatly I can't download the instructions, but at least I can contact people from Colco, so they can e-mail me the instructions

Best regards

Jorge
Old 07-06-2007, 11:00 AM
phildc

A large number of manuals (maybe not the one you are looking for) can be found at:
http://users.belgacom.net/TX2TX

Phil.

rc model transmitter manual documentation instructions notice book radio xmtr download pdf