Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Electrifly 5 ch. rcvr wi built in 30 A ESC

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2003, 02:25 PM
jchuston

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrifly 5 ch. rcvr wi built in 30 A ESC

Ok guys, I am a little upset and I will let you know now...here is my problem...

I just purchased the Crazy Max from Wattage, bought the Electrifly 5 channel receiver with the built in ESC and 4 servos...I thought that I had made a wise decision...

Just yesterday (2 weeks after I bought the stuff and haven't even flown my plane yet) I was hooking up the wing servos to the receiver so that I could give her a flight test...Here is the problem, I had the servos hooked up reversed, not in the wrong slot, flipped upside down, like the signal channel was plugged into the positive channel, and vice versa...for both of them...well when I attached the battery, the thing kinda went crazy...it cycled through the servos like it always does, then was twitching and stuff...I unplugged, flipped the servo leads over and re plugged...everything seems to go ok...until I touch the batery or the receiver...then (without the battery being disconnected) the thing acts like it has lost power, cycles the servos and wants me to re-initialize the ESC...actually, it seemed to be working ok for a minute, then I touched the battery...it flipped out and then I had control of the Elevator on the Throttle stick...

Something weird has happened...I talked to Great Planes and they said to send it to them...Does anyone have any clue how long this will take...I am a little dissappointed to think that one little slip and the receiver is shot...

Thanks

John Huston