Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Need radio advice

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2003, 09:58 PM
Robz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need radio advice

I need advice bad. I have narrowed my choices to 3 radio types and was wanting input on each. They are futaba 6as, hitec flash x5, and hitec eclipse 7channell. The futaba is @215 with 4 standard servos and the hitech eclipse is 205 just receiver and spectra module and the hitech flash 5x is about 165. All prices are from tower hobbies with $15 off normal price. My flying interests are only electric planes. I would like to get an aerobatic plane and some type of sailplane. I was set on the flash 5x but have read it was hard to program and got worried. I dont know how many channels i will need in the future but i dont see myself needing more than 5 channels. As I dont see myself needing more than airlerion, elevator, rudder, throttle. I have had an aerobird for about 3 months and i like it alot and am ready for something else my only regret about it was that i didnt get some other type of plane and use real radio equipment, then i wouldnt be here now. But i was unsure at the time how much i would like flying or if i would get tired of it.