Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Question about 8103 ATV settings

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2003, 08:37 AM
MachinShin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about 8103 ATV settings

I am using my 8103 along with a Futaba GY502 gyro. The tranny is set up using the Gyro Sens. function (currently associated with the D/R switch, but will be set to Auto via flight mode switch once everything is working correctly). The problem I am having is that at 100% setting, the gyro is only seeing 87% gain. I am certain that this gain can be increased if I increase the channel 7 (gyro gain channel) ATV greater than 100%. For some reason, however, changing the ATV does not seem to be affecting what the gyro is seeing on the gain channel. Not to mention that I can only change the high ATV, as flipping the D/R switch to allow access to the low ATV setpoint does not move the cursor to the low ATV setpoint (the servo output screen does show channel 7 moving from high to low, but the ATV screen does not seem to recognize this. Changing the high ATV does not appear to affect the servo throw on the servo output screen either).

So, I guess my questions are "How can I adjust the channel 7 ATV settings?" and "Will these settings be seen by the reciever when Gyro Sens. is used?".

Sorry if my description is a little confusing, I am trying to provide as much info as I can and still make sense of all of it

Any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian