Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Optic 6 Just quit

Old 12-03-2007, 06:29 PM
kramer
My Feedback: (61)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Optic 6 Just quit

My O6 just quit ,it powers up,and if I take the spectra modual out and put it back in with the power on it will some times start working.My problem is I have 5 QPCM RX's .Is it worth sending this thing in to try to get it fixed,Oh yea it also has the dreaded broken handle.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:47 PM
KB9STD
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Optic 6 Just quit

If it's under warranty(and very likely,even if it's not) they will fix it for free.You can get the case back replaced for free,if You haven't already done so.That will also fix the broken handle,at least I think it will.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:36 AM
Rodney

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'd send it back for repair. My experience with Hiteck is that they have the best repair policy of all manufacturers, usually doing such repairs at a very reasonable cost, usually zero cost if it is at all related to product weakness. They have repaired some of my equipment free well after the warrencty period had expired.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:01 PM
kramer
My Feedback: (61)

I looked at when I bought it and it is not 2 years old yet so it should be under warranty.I sent it out today