Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Help with esc (bec working motor won't run)

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2003, 11:56 PM
rkremser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with esc (bec working motor won't run)

Hello, hopefully someone can help me. I have bought a gws ich400 speed controller.
I attached it to a receiever laying around the house with another servo attached, a 380size motor and a 6v 1100ma battery.
There is a toggle switch for on and off and one push button switch. In addition there is a battery type slector switch (voltage) and a channel switch. I'm not sure what the channel switch does.

With this setup the Bec is working dependent on the toggle switch (the servos attached to the receiver will work but the motor will do nothing).
I don't know if there is somthing i'm missing with the pushbutton switch i'm missing because i've yet to find a purpose for it.

Please help, Its really been bugging me trying to figure out whats wrong with this
Old 04-08-2003, 03:49 PM
GMPheli

I believe the pushbutton switch is the arming switch. It is there to prevent the motor from coming on during power up. You may have to have the throttle at full low for it to arm. If it doesn't work at full low, try full high. The throttle channel may have to be revesed.

Good Luck
Alan Angus
Old 04-08-2003, 09:30 PM
rkremser

I have tried both of these (high-low) but still no response. Is there anything else to try, I'm getting desprate.