Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

futaba 6channel 2.4ghz rx compatible with 7ch 2.4ghz?

Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

futaba 6channel 2.4ghz rx compatible with 7ch 2.4ghz?

Old 12-22-2007, 09:55 AM
bbike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default futaba 6channel 2.4ghz rx compatible with 7ch 2.4ghz?

hey, i have about 4 of the futaba 6channel rx and am wanting to upgrade to there 7 channel model, will my 6ch rx's work fine with there 7 channel radio? or will i have to buy all new rxs? thanks
Old 12-22-2007, 01:56 PM
airbusdrvr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: futaba 6channel 2.4ghz rx compatible with 7ch 2.4ghz?

If your question is do the transmitter and receiver have to have the same number of channels, then the answer is no. A seven channel transmitter will work with a six channel receiver. A seven channel receiver will work with a six channel transmitter. In each case, however, you would only have six channels available and would in each case be limited in the controls available(aileron, throttle, etc.).
Old 12-22-2007, 04:07 PM
pilotpete2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: futaba 6channel 2.4ghz rx compatible with 7ch 2.4ghz?

Yes, the original 6 channel FASST receivers will work with the new 7C FASST radio, however, they will not work with the TM-7 and TM-8 conversion modules.
Here's all the scoop on FASST http://2.4gigahertz.com/systems/futk7000.html
Pete