Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Crystals for FMH P-2ch radio

Old 01-03-2008, 07:20 AM
gmouchawar
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crystals for FMH P-2ch radio

Hi,

I got FMH radio controlled 1/18 scale cars of ebay. Unfortunately the seller stripped the crystals from the receivers and would not answer emails.
I don't know which radios FMH are compatible with. The form factor seems identical to Futaba. They are labelled as FM radios.
Unfotunately my crystal collection are for AM radios. Can someone help me solve this problem.
Thanks,

Old 01-22-2008, 02:33 AM
gmouchawar
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Crystals for FMH P-2ch radio

Well after not getting any answer, I bought NIB FMH stadium truck. It came with a crystal set that resolved my mystery.
The radio takes a crystal at approximately half the receiver rx crystal. Here are 2 examples
CH8: TX=13.5125Mhz RX=26.570
CH10:TX=13.5625Mhz RX=26.670

As far as I know, no other radio works this way. All others take in the transmitter a freq. close to the RX with a slight shift.

Hope this helps others if they run into a problem with these radios.