RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Airtronics,Quasar 6A No Throttle movement??

Old 01-25-2008, 08:16 AM
moodier
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Airtronics,Quasar 6A No Throttle movement??

HI;Just bought this with a used plane,everything works except the throttle?Tried another radio and all is OK!Question is there some button could be pushed to stop throttle action.Thought maybe bad servo but my other radio works it?Any ideas??Thanks!!
Old 02-04-2008, 11:32 PM
Basil Yousif
My Feedback: (3)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Airtronics,Quasar 6A No Throttle movement??

If the other trasmitter works to move the throttle sero in the plane then the Airtronics transmitter isn't transmitting the throttle signal. Try removing the battery -all powwer to try resetting the trasmitter. It can also be a bad crystal in the trasmitter or a mismatched crystal set. I have one of these radios I just won it in a raffle new in the box. How a radio is new in the box after13 years is a mystery to me, must have been a bad seller. It keeps making beeping noises when it's on the model 1 setting. Try switching to a different model like 2 or 3 and see if the throttle works. I like my Futaba 9CH radio the best out of anything I have -it rocks!! With no Surprises.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:40 AM
moodier
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Airtronics,Quasar 6A No Throttle movement??

Hi;Thanks for the reply!FInd this thing confusing,Am not a Airtronics enthusast,but came with the plane!When hooking up connections on rec,as written in themanual,diff.from futaba!things work in different places but when hooked up according to the manual throttle on rt.elv on left!DOn't see anything in manual about changeing the mode?My other radios can change it thinking ,maybe this one is changed?Silly question but where is the crystal on this thing,I sure can't see it out there anywhere like other radios,Have another and couldn't find it on it either.Thanks for the assistance!!