Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Adjustable Detent / Stop on Non-Centering Sticks or Knobs

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Adjustable Detent / Stop on Non-Centering Sticks or Knobs

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2002, 09:20 PM
wildblueyawner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Adjustable Detent / Stop on Non-Centering Sticks or Knobs

I've got a Hitec Eclipse 7 - great radio, but boy I wish it had some sort of a detent or "soft-stop" or other tactile device to mark my favorite positions on the throttle stick and flap knobs - - - to avoid having to look down at the Tx to see what stick / knob position I'm at.

Do higher-end radios have this feature? Any such aftermarket or retrofit accessory on the market?
Old 03-05-2002, 11:32 PM
HarryC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Adjustable Detent / Stop on Non-Centering Sticks or Knobs

The Multiplex 3030 and 4000 have 2 slider controls each of which has another slider next to it on a strong ratchet so it can be set as a finger stop, allowing you to put the slider straight to the pre-set intermediate point by feel, without having to look down.

Harry