Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

parts for challenger 720

Old 04-16-2003, 12:00 AM
high in da sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default parts for challenger 720

I have one of these recieves(the type that you plug in the white servo plugs into) does anyone know where I can get a switch for it. and more servos as I only have 3. or just more servo plugs.
Old 04-16-2003, 12:31 AM
TomM

IF I look around my mess , and IF I find it , would you be interested in a Challenger 620 with receiver, switch harness, battery box, and 3 servos for $60..... like I said....IF .
Old 04-16-2003, 12:45 AM
high in da sky

will all of the electronics work with the 720 ie plugs, switch. also does it have a tx and all batteries and charger also what is the condition
Old 04-16-2003, 01:07 AM
TomM

I found the transmitter- mint condition. No batteries in it, so there's no corosion. Same as the 720, less one "AUX" switch on the trans. Gold box, brown plastic, trim pots and rev switches under back cover, RF module in back.... I bought it in late 70's,early 80's and only flew it 5-6-7 times. Let me look through the boxes and see if I can find the rest- I'll get back to you. There was no charger because this was sold to put dry cells in it. It comes with plastic boxes to put AA cells in.