Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

anybody with a Wfly Radio? I need you're input.

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 11:16 PM
jcervantes11
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default anybody with a Wfly Radio? I need you're input.

Hello like what subject say, do you have a Wfly radio? If so tell me about it? I'm about to get an helicopter with this radio system
and a brushless motor with other goodies. Is this an alright radio for meantime? Maybe just to learn. Its an WFLY FT-06-C by the
way. Thanks.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:22 PM
aussiesteve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anybody with a Wfly Radio? I need you're input.

They are a very commonly used radio over here. I bought exactly that same model (FT-06-C) when I first came here (just so I could get a flying fix). I just gave it (along with a trainer) to my driver so he can learn to fly. They're not a bad radio for a basic radio but they are not exactly "programmable". You use various combinations of switches to set up the functions you want and you soon learn to use the servo horn hole locations to set your throws.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:26 PM
jcervantes11

Hmmm ah hope its better then walkera radios that they use on that nitro heli. Walkera 83 I mean. Did you used it on a helicopter? And for
how long? I am getting a combo with this radio I think on a nitro heli called black hawk 500 from helipro. Its probably for the moment
until two months or so to buy a computer radio for helicopter and planes.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:43 PM
aussiesteve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are definitely better than the Walkera ones (IMHO - so is a wet tissue - I'm not a fan of the Walkera stuff). I used it on a park flyer and a small helicopter (a locally made one similar to a Blade CP). It worked but I am much happier now that I have my computer radio gear (JR PCM9XII is what I use here). But of course that is a completely different price range
Old 01-30-2008, 11:46 PM
jcervantes11

sure but it aint worth if the radio cost more then the helicopter. LOL