Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba T7C 2.4GHz

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Bladejunkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba T7C 2.4GHz

Evening All,
I'm trying to get the quad flap setup to work on my us120lite and am having no luck,also can't get the regular(2)flaps to work I tried reading the manual but I can't seem to get it right.I have a four servo wing with the ailerons on ch1 and 6,and the flaps on ch5 and 7.Could someone walk me through this setup?

Thanks in advance Jim.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:22 AM
Bladejunkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba T7C 2.4GHz

Anyone?
Old 02-03-2008, 08:36 PM
AJsToyz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a 7C so this shoulld work for you.

First , channel 6 is tied to the knob and channel 1 to ailerons. Go in the menu to flaperons and turn this feature on , then scroll down and set your second aileron to 5 , this should turn on your flap and both ailerons should be working. My radio requires a Y harness for to flap servos, to get around this you can plug your second flap into 7 , I used P-mix1 , scroll down and set the switch and position of this switch you would like to use. Scroll up and to the INH and turn the mix on. Scroll down and set the master to 6 and slave to 7 , scroll down till you see the rate % turn the knob to the right and change this to 100% turn the knob to the left and set to 100%, scroll down to OFS>SET and hold down your dial to set. This shoul get all four servos working , just change your plugs before hand. Every thing else can be handled through sub trim and servo reversing.

Good luck !!

Andy
Old 02-06-2008, 09:05 PM
JCINTEXAS

Andy,
I recently returned to flying R/C after more than 20 years. I have zero experience programming these new computer radios. I have the Futaba 7C FASST radio and want to use it on a model with split elevators using 2 servos. I understand this can be programmed into the transmitter and no Y-connector is needed. Could you please tell me how to do this?
Regards
JC
Old 02-06-2008, 11:40 PM
bruce88123

ORIGINAL: JCINTEXAS

Andy,
I recently returned to flying R/C after more than 20 years. I have zero experience programming these new computer radios. I have the Futaba 7C FASST radio and want to use it on a model with split elevators using 2 servos. I understand this can be programmed into the transmitter and no Y-connector is needed. Could you please tell me how to do this?
Regards
JC
Pg 45 of the manual = Ailevators
Old 02-07-2008, 10:21 AM
AJsToyz

Sorry JC ,

I have an older 7C , mine will not do Ailevators , have to go to the manual.

Andy