Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Old servo arms

Old 02-05-2008, 11:20 PM
tewitt1949

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old servo arms

Hi all, I may be posting this in the wrong area, and if I am I'm sorry. I have about 15 airtronic servos that I used back in the mid 80's. I have rewired them for the new radios and they work great. The problem I have is the new arms won't quite fit these old servos. The new arms I beleive are white but my old ones are black.
Is there any place that sell these old style arms? Thanks Terry
Old 02-07-2008, 01:32 PM
tail strike
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Old servo arms

you are not mixing brands are you []
Old 02-07-2008, 04:01 PM
tewitt1949

Hi, No I'm not mixing brands. I have a couple old arms and the will fit on the new servos but the fit is sloppy, just a little bit loose. And the new arms are just a little too tight to go on the old servos. I'm sure I could hammer them on but it wouldn't be good.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:14 PM
rctrax

Futaba arms are black and are larger than hitec[fit looser will slip] which are white. That being said there are not many different arm sizes. hitec arms will not fit on futabaservos but futaba arms will fit on hitec but will be too loose and will eventualy slip. I think airtronics is compatable with futaba but I think they will slip on hitec.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:10 PM
skaliwag
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The arms from old Hitec 300 and Futaba S48 fit snug on the servo you sent me. I will send a few to you tommorrow.