Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 75mhz Questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 10:07 AM
oneplanenut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 75mhz Questions

I have an original Futaba Magnum Sport from the 80s which still works but I'm in need of extra receivers for other cars... The question I have is that I can find futaba 75mhz receivers on ebay but I'm not sure if they would work with my radio? So i'm asking the experts lol

Would any 75mhz receiver work with it as long as it's futaba? I know the crystals would have to be the same... I see different model receivers on ebay that I have no idea about.. Can somebody explain to me about this so I can get these things going..

thanks

Old 02-12-2008, 04:15 PM
rcktpwrd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 75mhz Questions

That older radio is most likely a 75mhz AM unit, so you would need to find 75mhz AM receivers to use with it... Futaba units will work of course, but so will others but I don't know what other brands are compatible.