Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Old Radio systems worth

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 11:31 AM
Fili

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Old Radio systems worth

Friends of our recently had a death in the family. Their father in law was a avid R/Cer and like all of us, acrued a ton of stuff. While I'm helping them sell most of it there are a few systems I was wondering if there was any "real" value.
The gear in question is a Kraft "76" bicentennial saystm with all the dressings, rx, servos, extensions..Theres also a Blue Max Tx, no recievers, and a Digi Migit system almost new in box. Can anyone tell me weather theres any worth to these systems....?

Thanks
Old 02-23-2008, 11:57 AM
Four Stroker

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Old Radio systems worth

Their only value is to a collector. Put them on e-bay as antiques and find out. I am looking for a new in box galloping ghost system.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:34 PM
airbusdrvr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Fili

Friends of our recently had a death in the family. Their father in law was a avid R/Cer and like all of us, acrued a ton of stuff. While I'm helping them sell most of it there are a few systems I was wondering if there was any "real" value.
The gear in question is a Kraft "76" bicentennial saystm with all the dressings, rx, servos, extensions..Theres also a Blue Max Tx, no recievers, and a Digi Migit system almost new in box. Can anyone tell me weather theres any worth to these systems....?

Thanks
I would suggest Toys and Hobbies, Radio Control for your eBay ad. Also, check this same site for ideas as to their auction value. In fact, here is one there now that you might follow to see what it goes for, http://cgi.ebay.com/KRAFT-RC-Transmi...QQcmdZViewItem . Good Luck
Old 02-23-2008, 02:00 PM
Fili

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Thanks Guys!