Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Flapron and aileron diff

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 09:14 AM
selnekav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flapron and aileron diff

Hi,
without connection for how to set it up on my specific radio ( Radiant ).

i am using two servoes for ailerons ( channels 2,6 ), and the flapron function is switched on.
now when the flaps switch is turend off each aileron goes up and down for about 30 degree accordingly, now when appplying the flaps both ailerone goes down for about 20 degrees.

The mechanical down movment of the ailerones is limited for 30 degrees ( even when the pushrod is disconnected ) ,
so my question is how to set the radio that once applying the flaps, moving the aileron stick to the maximum on both sides will cause one aileron to go down for 10 degrees and the other up for 50 degrees accordingly.

in the current situation no matter what is the flap position both aileron goes up and down for 30 degrees fro that point.

Shlomo

Old 03-06-2008, 03:23 PM
wings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Flapron and aileron diff

Flaps are usually controlled by a knob that is turned and the flaps move proportionately. It sounds like you are using a switch for flaps on or off.

If possible try using the channel that has the knob on your transmitter to mix with ailerons for "flapperons". When you turn the knob the ailerons should move accordingly.

Also make sure your end points settings are correct.

Hope this helps. It is difficult for me to understand exactly what your situation is.

Wings